I seriously LOVE favorites lists. I love favorite baby products lists, favorite back to school lists, favorite cooking utensil lists, favorite recipe lists. No matter where I am reading, browsing, or scrolling, if I see “Favorites” I will stop immediately. I mean, if it’s your favorite, it might be my new “ISO”, and I love my ISO lists! (Check out my post here to learn how I use ISO lists to find awesome deals!)
Here’s my current Favorite list:
- Salted Caramel Simply Bliss Creamer I knew the moment I saw this flavor I would love it. Simply Bliss Salted Caramel Coffee Creamer is like a Starbucks Salted Caramel Frappachino, except better because you will be able to pronounce all the ingredients (NONFAT MILK, HEAVY CREAM, CANE SUGAR, NATURAL FLAVOR, SALT) and you can control the sweetness! Love it!
- Not Your Daughter’s Jeans: do you know how you buy a pair of jeans and then you come home and sooner or later you realize you hate them? Yep, that’s the worst and that’s what happened pretty much every time I bought a pair of jeans UNTIL I discovered jean perfection in NYJD (Not Your Daughter’s Jeans). I have gotten mine from thrift stores, ebay, Nordstrom Rack and TJ Maxx. You can find them on Amazon also! They have the perfect stretch (without the dreaded waist gap), the perfect snug fit, and lots of great styles. I think I have about 10 pairs of NYDJ and I have been slowly replacing all my other pants. Warning: NYDJ takes vanity sizing to a new level. In NYDJ I wear a size 2, even though my typical size is closer to 6/8. Best part: NYDJ are made in the USA!
- My new monogrammed Yeti Mug. Thank you Angie, I seriously love it! I have done so much better drinking my water this last week. Ice in the morning is still ice at night! It also keeps hot coffee hot even when I have added a unhealthy amount of that delicious salted caramel creamer. And the monogram is gorgeous!
- The FastDiet. I am happy that I can succeed at this diet and for me it is totally sustainable. It gives slow and steady weight loss, and gives me back a sense of control over my eating habits. Check out my post on this way of living here.
- My rescued window that my hubby painted for the mantel. I love it! Knowing how much my hubby hates home improvement projects makes me love it double!
- Fixer Upper. I actually talked to a friend the other day who had never seen Fixer Upper with Chip and Joanna Gaines. How can this be? My entire family loves this show. My four year old actually asked if we could call Fixer Upper to help us with our mess of a house. (Joanna, if you want to fly out to the EC, we can give you a “fun” project).
- Plant Therapy Essential Oils. I have just started dipping my toe into Essential Oils. For the last few months I have been reading about some of the science and safety and I am really impressed with Plant Therapy’s education, pricing, and business model. We have only tried a few products but I am specifically really loving the Relax Synergy. I have been using it at night before bed and it’s definitely helping my stress levels!
Let’s be honest, I have a TON of favorites, but I will save a few of them for other days. Now it’s your turn, share your current favs in the comments!!!