This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
I just noticed I have run out of my favorite essential oil blend ever: Relax by Plant Therapy! This is a blend that I absolutely cannot be without. I just love it and use it basically everyday. This is one I keep in my kit, keep in my purse and keep a couple other spots around the house as well as giving it away to others who need help relaxing! (Basically everyone, am I right?)
Relax is also KIDSAFE for children over 2 which is fantastic (my kids have their own bottles also). Plant Therapy’s Kidsafe line has been approved by Robert Tisserand, one of the world’s leading experts in aromatherapy. I feel so much better about using oils that are approved as Kidsafe! A 10 ml bottle of Relax is only $10 (or get a 30 ml bottle for only $15.95….now that’s a savings!) on Amazon and you can DIY your own roller bottles like I do to make them SO cheap. Here’s very simple directions on how to make the roller bottles at home, along with links to what you’ll need.
DIY Relax Roller Bottles
- 10 ml Relax Synergy by Plant Therapy
- Plant Therapy Fractionated Coconut Oil with Pump
- Roller Bottle Case and six Bottle Set
(Don’t need the case? Click here for many more roller bottle options. I just suggest sticking with stainless steel ball and glass bottle).
- DIY Labels OR
- Scrapbook paper, packing tape and/or label maker
This is barely a tutorial, since the steps are so simple but I know that before I made them I was intimidated about filling up roller bottles, so hopefully this helps!
- First, open the roller bottle using the tool included in the set (it will just pop right off).
- Then add the amount of oil drops from the Relax bottle based on a dilution chart. I use this one: Plant Therapy Dilution Chart. I add 15 drops of Relax to each roller bottle.
- Then, I fill the bottle the rest of the way with a carrier oil. With the pump, you can just pump it right into the roller without needed a funnel or anything. SO easy!
- Put the roller top on the bottle, using the included tool. These bottles can be re-used also, so they are really a great value.
- Add a label or create your own label. I have tried doing this a few different ways and have had trouble with some of my labels sticking. For my last batch, I cut out a piece of scrapbook paper, added a written label or printed label from my label maker, and then secured it really well with packing tape onto the bottle. These labels have stayed on better than any others have!
That’s it! Apply this whenever you are feeling anxious or stressed. I use mine all throughout the day. Last night I used it when I woke up in the middle of the night and it helped me fall right back asleep. Relax Synergy by Plant Therapy is a mixture of: Lavender, Marjoram, Patchouli, Mandarin, Geranium and Chamomile. I’m just telling you, it smells AMAZING and calms me right down.
Want to get your hands on a roller bottle right away? You can buy it ready made for only $8.95! Don’t stress, just relax!
What’s your favorite essential oil blend? Maybe I’ll add it to my Christmas list!