We have had a fun spring break that has been full of relaxing, family time, waiting around for a nephew to be born, and playing at the park. Before school starts tomorrow, we thought we would have one more treat-fling. These are crazy-easy, surprisingly delicious, grain-free cookies! I stumbled across an easy recipe for peanut butter cookies nearly thirteen years ago, and have repeated it ever since. Tonight I tweaked it a bit and we think it’s the best version yet!
This post has some affiliate links, so that I can make a few pennies off your purchases, at no additional cost to you! Enjoy your cookies!
Flour-Free Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
1 cup Peanut Butter
1 cup Almond Butter
2 cups sugar
1 cup dark chocolate chips
4 tbls. additional sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 °F
- Beat 1 cup Peanut Butter, 1 cup Almond Butter, 2 cups sugar and 2 eggs together thoroughly in a large bowl.
- Gently stir in 1 cup chocolate chips
- Form dough into balls and roll each in additional sugar.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and allow to cool thoroughly.
- Enjoy! Makes about 4 dozen cookies.